Traditional instant messaging applications present a lot of problems and challenges to users.
1. Manage plan details provided to users.
2. Manage API keys required to get a list of products from various sites like Amazon, eBay.
3. Manage the sponsor advertisements, normal advertisement plans.
4. Manage product posting plans.
5. Create to log history of positing made by website users.
6. Charge the membership fees from users using the integrated payment getaway.
7. Manage the past newsletters, subscribed users.
8. Create and send new newsletters.
9. Keep track on users posting.
10. Manage Website Content.
2. How we solved the problem?
Based on a client's business requirements below listed functionality is implemented into application.
1. Auto Switching of API Details depending on user’s login.
2. Payment Gateway integration [Credit Card, PayPal]
3. Online Contact us forms
4. Logs Manager
5. Administrator login Configuration
6. Separate login for users
7. Facebook Integration
8. Twitter Integration
9. Amazon Integration
10. Ebay Integration
11. Sponsor Advertisement section
12. Store Front which will display all products from administrator and users store front on amazon ebay
1. Amazon / eBay / Facebook API’s
2. HTML5 / CSS3 /PHP /Jquery / Ajex
3. MySQL database